What types of tax qualify for a Voluntary Disclosure?
Any Canadian taxes (personal or corporate) that you
evaded qualify under the Voluntary Disclosure program.
- Income taxes on undeclared income including income
. from criminal activities.
- HST/HST on undeclared income or that was collected
. but not remitted.
- Unremitted payroll deductions ..- Unpaid excise taxes
- Unreported offshore income - Unreported online income (including unreported ebay income).
Do I need to report my back taxes through a tax amnesty lawyer?
No you don’t. We can advise and assist you in this area.
What are the benefits of a Voluntary Disclosure in Canada?
The benefits of filing a Tax Amnesty Canada application are:
- No prosecution, - No penalties, - Confidentiality, - Interest reduction
Phone or e-mail us now! We can help!
Gary Booth CA Professional Corp.
#406 - 555 Burnhamthorpe Rd. | Toronto, On | M9C 2Y3
Tel: 416-626-2727 ....Fax: 416-621-7136